Last call on this subject. Show is in two weeks. Also there is a special Reef 2 reef members event at the WWC farm on monday after the show that might interest some of you. Free R2R T shirt to the first 100. See R2R forum for more details.
I need anyone else who is interested in saving 20$ a day to the RAP show to speak up so I can add you to the list. Jobs include watching the doors at entry points. Helping with the Raffle area. Friday gift bags preparation. Misc small jobs running around n moving tables or chairs if needed. This will get you into the show for free for an equal amount to what you volunteer. Help a half day get in a half day. I am the point of contact on all this. If you help a full day you get a free Staff t-shirt..... I have one from every year of the event. Something fun to wear. This is the best show in the southeast for the entire year IMHO. Don't miss it. Hope to see you all there. If your a current paid OREO family or single membership and attend the show and come find me at the show I will Give you a one time 5 free raffle tickets for the OREO meeting Raffle. Must be at a meeting to enter the tickets.