Hi there I just realized that I never posted an introduction. I guess that it is kind of difficult to see the forums if you do not post an intro!

My name is Jim and I live in Montverde, FL. I started in the aquarium hobby when I was a kid. Started with freshwater and progressed to saltwater. I got out of it when I was leaving my hometown to move to Orlando to finish my degree at UCF. Fast forward 20 yrs and I decide to get back into the hobby. Boy have times changed! I found out that the technology has jumped leaps and bounds since then. I got my first tank in 2015 which is a Nuvo 30 by Innovative Marine and the addiction took off big time and even got my wife as well! Since then we have moved from our townhouse to our house out in Montverde and decided to go for the dream tank. We now have a 300 DD along with the Nuvo 30. I am planning to eventually plumb the 30 into the sump of the 300. We are running 3 Radion XR30 Gen 4 pros for lighting, 4 MP40's for current in the tank, 2 MP10's in the sump, MRC sump, Vectra L1, Super Reef Octopus SRO-3000SSS. I have had the 300 up and running since December 2016 and have been enjoying every moment of both aquariums.

Thanks!

Jim