Thread: In need of light

Icon8 In need of light

So i lost 3 of my Aqua Illuminations from hurricane matthews.

Anyone have a light I can borrow untill i can replace these ?

Mh or T5s would be awesome. My tanks a 125 and currently only has one AI on it.

Let me know and thanks in advance.
    014-16 Web Admin/Secretary, 2013 Merchandise Coordinator/Web Admin, 2012 Public Relations/Merchandise Coordinator

Name: Phil
    Years Exp: 13 years
    My In-Wall 125

Web Admin
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member
    Richard (Saltwater) is selling new AI's Hydra 52 that he is not planning on using.
    Good Luck,
    Cesar Campo
    ORCA Web Admin 2009-2017

My 210g Journal

Thats the thing, I don't have that kind of money right now. But thanks for the heads up.
    014-16 Web Admin/Secretary, 2013 Merchandise Coordinator/Web Admin, 2012 Public Relations/Merchandise Coordinator

My In-Wall 125

Phil I have a set of 2 250 watts led's that I am not using at this moment they where on top of my 75 gallon, I will be more than glad to let you use them they even have a frame to be hang
    55 Gl. non drilled, Mix reef, HOB protein skimmer, BRS bio Pellets reactor, 180W led.
    29 Gl. Biocube stock Mix reef
    75 Gl. Rimless drilled, Vertex IN250 protein skimmer, BRS Biopellet reactor in serie with carbon reactor, return Eheim 1262, 180 watts LED, 3 pump doser for A-B, strontium and magnesium
    Reef keeper eliteV2 Controler
    and feeding like crazy, no more low nutrients, yes to a high nutrients and explosive growth

Quote Originally Posted by techbiker View Post
    Phil I have a set of 2 250 watts led's that I am not using at this moment they where on top of my 75 gallon, I will be more than glad to let you use them they even have a frame to be hang
    I guess you do not need them anymore
    55 Gl. non drilled, Mix reef, HOB protein skimmer, BRS bio Pellets reactor, 180W led.
    75 Gl. Rimless drilled, Vertex IN250 protein skimmer, BRS Biopellet reactor in serie with carbon reactor, return Eheim 1262, 180 watts LED, 3 pump doser for A-B, strontium and magnesium
    and feeding like crazy, no more low nutrients, yes to a high nutrients and explosive growth

Quote Originally Posted by techbiker View Post
    I guess you do not need them anymore

I didnt even see the original post from you for some reason. Ya if I could grab them that would be awesome. Frag meet i can grab them? I replaced my old ones with new ones but couldnt afford it thats why im selling them.

My In-Wall 125