Thread: Howdy!

JungleJim

Howdy!

Greetings all. I am new to the Florida area, recently moved here from charlotte north Carolina and had been renting for the last six months and was not able to have a tank. Now I have purchased a new home and am getting my 90 gallon set back up. In charlotte I had my 90 set up for years, it was a mixed reef tank and was devastated when I sold all my live stock. Now I'm getting going again and would like some advice on the best lfs in the area. I know about wwc, who doesn't, I'm looking for that nice personable place that the owners will get to know you on a first name basis. Best place to get live rock? Etc. Etc. I am really excited to get going again and look forward to getting to know y'all.
    Jim

OREO Secretary
    ORCA Forum Member
    Welcome!!!!!!! Jungle Jim. We are really spoiled here in central fl, with many great LFS, you realy have to check them all out as they each have their own nitch. I have my favorites but don't want to give preconceived ideas. we have a map of many of them here.
    http://www.o-r-c-a.org/index.php?pageid=LFSs
    realy check them out when your in that part of town.
    Sounds like your looking for something convenient to your location.
    For active club members (not just forum members) many our sponsoring LFS give a club members a discount with there Active membership card.

we will be having a meeting Next Saturday details on the top of the page. Great time to meet fellow reefers in the area and talk tank!
    Best wishes on your new tank. Don be a stranger!
    ><((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸. ><((((º> ><(((((º>
    I keep water, last checked about 600 gallons worth.
    Problem is animals keep using it as there water closet.
    Worst of all the littlest ones keep using up all the supplies.