Thread: This Saturday Metting

This Saturday Metting

Hi, I am so happy that the meeting is at my place, I just want to share with everyone, that I have been figthin Ich for the last 4 weeks, 60% of my fish is gone and almost all my corals are gonne as well, it seems to be under control, the fishes that survive are looking very good and off course I add a frag a week ago.
    I use Medication so I was with out skimmer for 3 weeks and I use Biopellets so I have algae issues, nothing that I can not control with time.
    Looking forward to see you guys here.
    And for the families that are coming with Kids I recommend to bring swimming suits for them, and they can hang out on the pool, and they can have fun.
    55 Gl. non drilled, Mix reef, HOB protein skimmer, BRS bio Pellets reactor, 180W led.
    29 Gl. Biocube stock Mix reef
    75 Gl. Rimless drilled, Vertex IN250 protein skimmer, BRS Biopellet reactor in serie with carbon reactor, return Eheim 1262, 180 watts LED, 3 pump doser for A-B, strontium and magnesium
    Reef keeper eliteV2 Controler
    and feeding like crazy, no more low nutrients, yes to a high nutrients and explosive growth

ORCA/OREO Club Sponsor
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member

No worries Ricardo. Everyone one that has been in the hobby long enough gets hit with a crash at one time or another. We call all still learn from it. I plan on coming and doing a little extra for those that do. See you Saturday.

Web Admin
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member
    Address

505 E. Henschen Av. Oakland Florida 34787
    Good Luck,
    Cesar Campo
    ORCA Web Admin 2009-2017

My 210g Journal

OREO Club Member
    OREO President
    ORCA Forum Member
    Thanks to our host Ricardo and family for sharing their home last night.
    Informative presentation on tank move experiences and the recycling of GFO media by Jason and Jim.
    Great evening had, see you all next month at Jason and Mary's home
    Mixed reef 180 gallon DT,Euroreef rs 250 skimmer, AI LED lights, 2 Sicce HP Voyager 8 power heads, 40 sump, 40g frag tank, 75g Display Tank