Some additional conversation on this includes the following to consider and i will research it a bit more now.

a fellow member informed me One element I may want to look into is manganese. It helps with the absorbtion of phosphate and nutrients. This may help the fact it is used in photosynthetic and scavenging of enzymes. There is not much at all for info on aquariums so you may have to look through some of the general scientific info out there. If you want any I have manganese chloride or manganese sulfate.

this is interesting and consider i don't have any p04 or no3 on my test kits.. so in the absence of both i may find my "red field ratio" may get off.

i figure spare p04 will be easier to sustain naturally than spare no3. hence i began dosing it. but another issue may be low manganese as suggested above.

so far so good over all. No adverse effects no huge revelations maybe a small improvement in color. i look at it so much I'm not gonna say yes its working for sure by any means yet. i have not tested for the presence of no3 yet.. i suspect at one week i will still see zero as the corals uptake it rapidly in there zoozanthelle algae. but at some point i will either see an issue or test will show an issue coming.

this is kinda looking for small things in a big sea. but i have a good hunch my tanks are "too clean" which can be common now days with higher quality fish foods and equipment and better knowledge.. just the fancy carbon with p04 removers n so forth can cause issues with the balance of nutrients in the water which can cause issues for some hobbiest.
were talking about .02 ppm phosphate vs 1 ppm nitrate here. and remember I have a 2 yr old BB tank and all new rock and very little fish compared to most hobbiest. But I have a huge coral load now. which I'm sure are scavenging everything. I'd prefer not to shut off the skimmer or other things like increase feeding since its not as stable as a dosing regiment.