I ended the Kalk last night on the big 300. since I'm still fish only out there and just testing corals.. i may do a large water change then begin my auto WC schedule and add talk back in later. the ph made it to 8.45 and stable the last few weeks just before i stopped using it. ill see how far its drops back down with the ca reactor running out there.. its on real low so i expect very lil effect.

Ill ask run some good carbon after the big water changer i think.

on to the results so far on the sps stump remover tank. so far things look good bit more growth in the FUGE i think. corals seem a bit more inflated. test still show 0 so ill stay on course another week and maybe up the dose a bit. I'm in no hurry here as things look pretty good anyway.. but i can tell after so long now.. that i just don't have enough nitrate in there i think.

Stoping the auto water change would let the water get dirty as would stopping the skimmer but the adverse effects are more of an issue than the dosing schedule n set up of the P03 dosing i think at this point. if there were other issues i may choose a different solution. next week ill run a p04 test as well make sure that is still very low or 0.

I'll try n post some pictures when I get a minute.