Thread: LF: return pump/skimmer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ORCA Forum Member

LF: return pump/skimmer

Looking for a return pump around 1500gph, and a skimmer that will be good for a 150 gallon tank.
    Thank you!
    -Ben

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

ORCA Forum Member
    Bump

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

OREO Club Member
    OREO Raffle Coordinator
    OREO Membership Director
    ORCA Forum Member

Jason has a skimmer for you probably I have a 320$ option= new in box Reef octopus 3000 internal over here.

thats well over rated for 150 its more in the 250 range. i think Jason has a used vertex he wants to sell. hang on a bit ill let him know to check the orca sire, I'm sure someone has something.

id go with a mag 12 or 18 or maybe something more fancy in the dc variable speed range.
    Four individual systems Right now.
    30gal red sea 130d lps/softies/anemone tank, kalk ato, reef bright led strip.
    40 softies set up.
    550 total gallon marineland 300 DD main system 18 months old now and stabilized. T5 VHO lights/ BLUE led strip, Fully custom built LIFE REEF sump and FUGE, AWESOME 60" tall skimmer, and 1000+ gallon rated custom Ca reactor, 3 50 gallon attached SPS frag systems lite with a combination of HM and LED and T5 fixtures.
    A 200 gallon MARS quarintine with UV system/ medication for new arrivals.

Still lots to learn about the hobby but I have amassed a great collection of real beauties. I have broken past the stage of keeping things alive and now there actually growing out. Which is a big hurdle for many beginners I must admit. Good information and advise is hard to get sometimes and the club has done wonders with respect to quality advise and help in the hobby.

THANKS Orlando Reef Educators Organization!!!!