Thread: Lots happening at Sea in the City!

ORCA Forum Member

Lots happening at Sea in the City!

You can sign up for our newsletter at www.seainthecity.com. Here's a link to this week's copy. Thanks and have a fabulous weekend!

http://archive.constantcontact.com/f...318656048.html

hello, do the radion's (xr30's) have a wireless controller?

ORCA Forum Member
    Here's the info from Ecotech:

EcoSmart Live

Wouldn’t it be cool if the Radion communicated wirelessly with other Radion units. Well, it does – through EcoSMART Live. Lighting control is now in the cloud.

Thanks to the controller’s web interface (compatible with Mac and Windows), Radion owners can enjoy EcoSMART’s cutting-edge controls and user-friendly design on a computer or tablet with an internet connection. New features are implemented automatically, with no work for the user.

Note: A Radion must be connected via USB to a computer running the Connection Manager in order to control your lights from the web.

Does that help?
    Last edited by SITC; 02-07-2013 at 09:46 AM.

ORCA Forum Member
    At this point you still have to be connected through a computer.

ORCA Forum Member
    A big THANK YOU to SITC for letting us hang out yesterday. I had to run to work so I missed the talk/advise on feeding. There is a skill set that was shared. I was bummed that I missed it. I'm pretty sure that it was pointed out that a certain tang in the store is about 18 years old... (that's the age of a graduating high school student... just saying) and all because of care and feeding.
    Anyway,
    THANKS AGAIN SITC!!!!

OREO Secretary
    ORCA Forum Member
    Thanks to Sea in city the talk was good i learned quite a bit. I am implementing some of their advice now, like more veggies for herbivores.Didnt catch the age of the tang, but did catch that the maroon clown is over 30!!!! Years old. that’s older than some members. All the fish, and corals were stunning The swap was great I was able to clear my garage, help out other reefers, and get needed stuff. Win WIn Win. Plus the raffle was GREAT! Thanks to all for putting together.

Found the link to Marcye,s anemone spawning she was talking about.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1gISXSOsHw