Well, we close February 12. So getting pretty close. Purchased an Aquamaxx ConeS CO-3 skimmer on Black Friday for my Christmas present. We'll bring a large load down February 19 which, at a minimum, will include my 60 cube and hopefully the 220 as well. I'll have a long weekend at the house so time permitting I can start building the sump area in the garage up. Only issue I've run into is the spot where I'm putting the tank is barely 6 foot. I actually need to take down a tape measure to confirm. With trim on the stand I'm worried about it fitting. May put it along the outside wall and drill for the overflow on the end as that wall has the garage on the other side. Easy to route the pipes through the wall. In fact, may work best as if I want to go with a ghost overflow I'd have to move the tank out from the wall anyway so when people walked into the fish room they be looking directly at the plumbing behind the tank. Going with the ghost overflow will allow me to remove the 2 huge corner overflows.

In any case, getting closer . Looking at going with a 6 foot Hamilton Cebu Sun fixture with M80 ballasts and Radium bulbs. Sump will be a 40 breeder which I have and a cousin that owns a glass shop cut all of my glass partitions to size so need to silicone those in place. Looking at a 50-65 gallon stock tank for the fuge. I have an Eheim 1262 that will work for my return though I'm sorely tempted by the Ecotech Vectra L1. I already have a calcium reactor and an Apex DOS that may or may not be used for AWC. Used it for that purpose on the 60 cube but not sure it'll be necessary on this build as having the sump equipment in the garage might make water changes the old way much easier. That would allow the DOS to be used for kalk, mag, or something else. Maybe carbon dosing if I don't run bio-pellets.

My QT setup will be upgraded from 2 10gal tanks to 2 40 breeders kept under the stand with a couple power filters for flow. Might pick up a couple nano powerheads too for certain fish.

Anyone have experience with Tampa Bay Saltwater LR? Strongly considering them as a source for some extra rock to go along with what I already have and it should be easy enough to drive down and pick it up.