Long time no post but progress has been made!

I setup my 60 cube just to get something up and running, get my rock out of a brute, and get my fish back from a friend that's been taking care of them for me. 3 weeks ago the tank was setup and this past weekend I picked the fish up from my friend and made the drive straight down from Atlanta. Didn't get in until 1:30am but was able to get the fish acclimated and into the cube. Up at 8am to get ready for an interview and the fish were fine. Have an eheim auto feeder to keep them fed for a while. My brother in law gets down there this coming weekend, sister in law and daughter the next weekend. I have ~25 gallons of RODI in a brute as ATO. Skimmerless so I'll need to do a healthy water change once I finally make it down.

I was also able to transport down the 220 tank, stand, and canopy. Currently sitting in the garage awaiting a leak test but at least it made it down without any visible issues. Tech and eg8, I'll touch base when I'm ready to get it onto the stand. My 10yo son and I were able to get it out of the trailer but there's no way I can lift it up high enough myself to get it on the stand. I wouldn't mind 2nd and 3rd opinions on tank placement anyway. We're down there permanently, sort of lol, on Memorial Day weekend.

Also, after spending more time in the house I think I'll place the sump under the stand and the fuge in a closet that overlaps the wall that the tank will be on a little. This might let me put the overflow on one end, get the tank right up against the wall, and still use the garage for water mixing, RODI storage, and ATO storage. Much smaller holes through my nice spray foam insulated walls and less concern about summer heat affecting temp.