Hello, I just recently stumbled on this forum. I am fairly new to the hobby. I had successfully kept a 25g nano going for 10 years. I switched it over to fish only when I moved to FL 3 years ago. My last 2 inhabitants died earlier this year (a pj cardinal and maroon clown who were with me the full 10 years) and I decided it was time to exit or upgrade. I went with upgrade and we have a 75g which is a new world to me. That is why I say I'm fairly new. I ran my 25g under the premise of lots of live rock, lots of flow and only kept hardier things and didn't overstock. There was nothing fancy to it, but it worked. Now I'm in the world of sumps, skimmers, reactors, programmable equip. Etc. and feeling a little confused, and missing the simplicity of my little 25g. Anyway, I know 75g seems small to many of you and it helps me mentally to read about others with fish rooms, multiple tanks etc. Thanks for reading and I look forward to learning more.

PS if anyone has some pulsing Xenia they can part with, pls let me know. Like I said, I like the hardier stuff and the lfs looked at me like I had 2 heads when I said I was looking to *buy* some.