Thread: 2015 Trips

2015 Trips

It's time for the summer warm water divers to start thinking about dive trips this summer. We can setup some trips at the meeting. I already have a Keys trip planned (same agenda and timing as last year). I was also thinking about another trip which might require a plane.

OREO Secretary
    ORCA Forum Member
    Yes i am itching to get in the water. Tried 3 weeks ago, but the seas poped up above 7 feet. So no go A drive for nothing.
    ><((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸. ><((((º> ><(((((º>
    I keep water, last checked about 600 gallons worth.
    Problem is animals keep using it as there water closet.
    Worst of all the littlest ones keep using up all the supplies.

ORCA Forum Member
    No guarantees for me but I would be interested in knowing what you guys have planned. If I can work it out and bring the family I might be able to tag along. Chad might also be interested if there is a campground near by.

The next trip will be Blue Springs for warm up dives. Blue Springs has a campground. Lake Denton is in the 60's. Offshore water temperatures in West Palm Beach and Boynton are in the 60's to the 70's (7 mm wet suits with a hood might keep you warm) depending upon the currents and upwellings.

The cold fronts, that keep moving through and producing rain, keep causing rough seas. The offshore conditions should improve in May. Families are welcome to come along. The land lovers usually enjoy shopping, dinners at the local restaurants and the the beaches.