Ok, finally got info from seahorse breeders and a chance to post. Got info last week. sorry for the delay.

item dollars each
Oxydator D up to 100 liters $34.72
oxydator A up to 400 liters $64.57
oxydator w up to 4000 litres $108.43
Catalysts $5.28

The above includes shipping added to each item assuming we get 10+ items.

The item comes with a catalyst but they have extras for sale encase you want a spare.
You will need to get food grade hydrogen peroxide separately.

-If you want one PM me and I will send you my paypall information must send as for friends or family to avoid service charge.
-I can also do credit card via square for a extra 3.5%+$0.15 (that's what they charge for keyed in transactions)
-Or get get it too me at the holiday party next weekend.

I will be placing the order December 17th or 18th so cuoff will be the 15th of December 2014.

The fine print
(I am in no way looking to make a buck will probably end up loosing
But there was such interest and i wanted one thought would be good/ fun for the club to do this buy)
They are extending us a slight discount, there is not much margin on theses units anyways. Plus discount on shipping by grouping together. Intentional is always expensive.

As they are in England on the Pound and international I used today's conversion rate of 1.58$ dollars to 1£Pound. They are willing to do paypall so should not be a currency fee, or money order fees. the shipping i broke out and divided by the number of item. for info it works out as ~$6.40 each item. again already included in the above pricing. Added $.50 shipping on catalyst as they are little and light.

Shipping time will be via UPS express saver, plus what ever time in customs takes. I Will post when they get in and we can meet up, or bring to the next meetings.