Thread: Red Sea Max 250 for sale

ORCA Forum Member

Red Sea Max 250 for sale

Link to my craigslist ad for the tank:
    https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4634665188

Red Sea Max 250 all in one saltwater aquarium. This 250 liter (roughly 65 gallon) aquarium is just over 2 years old and I am the original owner. The tank currently has 100 pounds of live rock, EcoTech MP40W powerhead, BRS dual media reactor, and livestock listed below. Rocks have some red algae occasionally. I am hoping to sell everything as is but I will consider selling the livestock, corals, rock, powerhead, or media reactor separately (see below for separate pricing). The tank retails for $1800 without any of the extras.

Livestock:
    1 Domino damselfish
    2 yellow-tail damselfish
    Large toadstool leather
    Red tip bubble anemone
    All livestock $100 for everything or make an offer on individuals

All in one tank and stand- $750
    MP40W powerhead- $300
    BRS dual media reactor- $75
    Live Rock- $2 per pound (largest piece is about 25 pounds)
    100 pounds of live rock for (all of it)- $150

Any pictures?

Also your craiglist posting replys with

"
    There appears to be a problem with this posting ( 4634665188 ) or the URL you're using to access it.
    If you initially posted more than 48 hours ago, your post may have timed out, in which case you will need to repost your ad.
    If you are clicking on the link in the email to reach this page, try using the cut-and-paste plain text URL instead.
    If that doesn't work, please try again in 15 minutes. If it still doesn't work, please forward the email to help@craigslist.org for assistance
    Thanks!
    "
    014-16 Web Admin/Secretary, 2013 Merchandise Coordinator/Web Admin, 2012 Public Relations/Merchandise Coordinator

Name: Phil
    Years Exp: 13 years
    My In-Wall 125