I'm breaking down my aquarium and trying to get rid of everything in best manner I can, starting with the remainder of my live rock before I shut the system off altogether for cleaning and sale. After years of having an established 75g aquarium, I need to break down everything and move on. Mostly various mushrooms, zoos, and palys thriving on remaining rocks. Rough description follows, weights are just eye-ball estimates:

- 2pound rock with dense colony of ~300 red/green zoos with a few green hued translucent palys
- 2pound rock with ~35 red/green zoos, 25 solid red zoos, and 8 translucent palys
- 5pound flat rock with ~34 green streaked mushroom corals and dense 3 square-inch section of blue cloves
- 2.5pound horseshoe shaped rock with 2 square-inch of red/green favia, and some black sponge
- 2.5pound rock with ~75 palys, mixed between brown, yellow hued, and translucent green with dark green/yellow eyes in center
- 5pound horseshoe shaped rock with with ~100 green/red zoos and 2 types of yellowish palys (~5 square_inch)
- 7pound flat rock with ~35 orange zoos, 15 pink zoos, and 3 mushrooms on front face
- 7pound rock with 3 mushrooms, ~25 pink zoos with integrated translucent palys
- 7pound rock with some scattered xenia colonies on just a small section
- 5pound flat rock with GSP on front face and beaded rock anenome (not host-able) on center

If interested let me know. Pricing around $50 per, based on size and colony density. More interested in finding a responsible way of parting with rocks than making a huge profit on anything.