Thread: August Photo of the Month Contest!

ORCA Forum Member

August Photo of the Month Contest!

Announcing the August ORCA Photo of the Month Contest!

It's that time again...power up your camera and start snapping some pictures of your tanks!

Here's how it will work:

This is the third of four contests this year. All of the entries will be posted in a thread and site members will be able to vote for their favorite picture through the polling function of the site. There will be three winners, as determined by the number of votes, and each of the three winning pictures will be pictured on the home page of the website for one month.

In addition to being featured on the front webpage, the winning photographs will be included in a 2011 ORCA calendar!

Here are the details:
    1. All current ORCA club members can enter.
    2. Limit three pictures per member per quarter. Total limit of 24 pictures.
    3. Any reef aquarium-related pictures may be entered, from macros to full tank shots.
    4. Minimum picture size: 1250x1600 pixels. (Please remember that the winning photographs will be blown up!)
    5. All site members may vote for their favorite picture.
    6. None of the names of the photographers will be revealed until the winning pictures are announced.

If you have pictures you would like to enter, please email them to my regular email address: TorryRx@yahoo.com.

Be sure to include your name and your ORCA screen name and have them to me by Sunday, August 22nd. I will post the pictures on the site on Sunday night for voting through Sunday, August 29th.

If you have any questions, please PM me or post them here.

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
    ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    ORCA Treasurer
    Past Membership Director (2010-2011)

Who won?