Thread: What's new

ORCA/OREO Club Sponsor
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member

What's new

We started producing Potassium Chloride for sale. For those that have tanks older than a year, I recommend you test for potassium. Bottom line is you can increase color in coral such as blues and some purples if you need it.

We also moved. The house and the biz to a piece of property that is zoned residential/agricultural. I was debating growing tilapia/lettuce or coral. Due to some strong suggestions from friends I am going to start with coral. Here is a pic of the beginning in a 37 gal tank.

Due to the scope of what I have been dealing with the house financing/insurance/remodeling, any help is welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0271.jpg  

Web Admin
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member
    Hey Russel, I have corals to donate if you need, let me know.
    Good Luck,
    Cesar Campo
    ORCA Web Admin 2009-2017

My 210g Journal

ORCA/OREO Club Sponsor
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member

Thank you Cesar. I'm actually stuffed with coral since I moved everything in a smaller tank. After winter is over I hope to get a little frag tank up and running.

What's new

Russel, I have time off and I can help you with anything you can use me for, I am not far from you either

Sent from my iPhone because I am not home with my fishes
    55 Gl. non drilled, Mix reef, HOB protein skimmer, BRS bio Pellets reactor, 180W led.
    29 Gl. Biocube stock Mix reef
    75 Gl. Rimless drilled, Vertex IN250 protein skimmer, BRS Biopellet reactor in serie with carbon reactor, return Eheim 1262, 180 watts LED, 3 pump doser for A-B, strontium and magnesium
    Reef keeper eliteV2 Controler
    and feeding like crazy, no more low nutrients, yes to a high nutrients and explosive growth

ORCA/OREO Club Sponsor
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member

Thanks for the offer. Iv'e been lucky some friends came over and pitched in and things are moving well. If you know about leveling a floor with a crawl space I could use help with that.

ORCA/OREO Club Sponsor
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member

Thank you all for the help and concerns I have received. I should have been a little more clear with the financing/insurance complaint. Both issues were a lack of care on the other party. As for the remodeling I do have some concerns. Since the post I have been blessed with help and guidance with the renovation.

So my major concern is aquaculture. I will be moving the discussion to the general Aquaculture forum. Thank you all for the help!