Thread: Looking for a dimmable led fixture

ORCA Forum Member

Looking for a dimmable led fixture

I am looking for a used LED fixture, I need it to be dimmable for both whites and blues separately. It would be awesome if it had reds, greens and UVs as well but that would just be a bonus. PM me with what you have and how much you are asking please. I have some none fish related items I can trade, and will respond to PMs promptly. If you have multiple fixtures I would possibly be interested as well because my father would need two for his tank as well.

Don't we all!

Sent from my iPhone because I am not home with my fishes
    55 Gl. non drilled, Mix reef, HOB protein skimmer, BRS bio Pellets reactor, 180W led.
    29 Gl. Biocube stock Mix reef
    75 Gl. Rimless drilled, Vertex IN250 protein skimmer, BRS Biopellet reactor in serie with carbon reactor, return Eheim 1262, 180 watts LED, 3 pump doser for A-B, strontium and magnesium
    Reef keeper eliteV2 Controler
    and feeding like crazy, no more low nutrients, yes to a high nutrients and explosive growth

Hey me and some other Orca members, are trying to put a bulk order off chinnesse led dimable and custom made, PM your needs, I will send you the expects

55 Gl. non drilled, Mix reef, HOB protein skimmer, BRS bio Pellets reactor, 180W led.
    29 Gl. Biocube stock Mix reef
    75 Gl. Rimless drilled, Vertex IN250 protein skimmer, BRS Biopellet reactor in serie with carbon reactor, return Eheim 1262, 180 watts LED, 3 pump doser for A-B, strontium and magnesium
    Reef keeper eliteV2 Controler
    and feeding like crazy, no more low nutrients, yes to a high nutrients and explosive growth

Web Admin
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by techbiker View Post
    Hey me and some other Orca members, are trying to put a bulk order off chinnesse led dimable and custom made, PM your needs, I will send you the expects

Interested, do you have a catalog or a web site to see what's available ?
    Good Luck,
    Cesar Campo
    ORCA Web Admin 2009-2017

My 210g Journal

ORCA Forum Member
    I've heard from a fairly reliable source that Saltwater Livestock will be having dimmable LED's on sale for $199 for their grand opening next weekend. They are probably selling them for close to what they pay for them because that's almost half of what everyone else is charging. I work down the street from them (Forsyth Rd.) so I can stop in and ask (they are presently closed for renovations).

ORCA Forum Member
    Do you know the exact day they open back up? I know it has to be soon as I saw they were shutting down for 2 weeks a while ago.

ORCA Forum Member
    They are opening up again this coming Saturday.

ORCA Forum Member
    Is the sale going to be all week, weekend or just saturday? I won't be back in town until late saturday night so wouldn't make it there til sunday.

ORCA Forum Member
    They are going to have that price all week. I got one yesterday and I'll get the PAR readings from it and my other LED light.

ORCA Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by First_Time_Reefer View Post
    It would be awesome if it had reds, greens and UVs as well but that would just be a bonus.
    Oh yeah, they have reds, greens, and UV's. These are awsome lights!

ORCA Forum Member
    I just bought one yesterday and so far i'm loving it much more than the MH I had on there. My temps would go up to 82 by the time the lights turned off, not they stay between 76.7 and 77.1 .

The fixture has 2 reds 2 greens 3 UV and the rest blue/white. Fully dimmable and comes with a hanging kit. The 3 fans in the fixture are almost silent (or I can't hear them over the protein skimmer aka silent enough).

I will be very interested in knowing the PAR values you are getting, as I don't have my own meter.