Thread: Corals for Sale

Corals for Sale

Time for a change... Clearing out "ALL" my SPS corals and converting to a LPS system.

That being said, I have some real beautiful corals that I'm selling for very low prices. Most of my corals are large to XX-Large. For those interested, you'll need to come with large buckets/containers with saltwater. The attached pictures do not do these animals justice as I'm a crappy picture taker... But those folks that know me, know that I sell very very cheap...

Here's a front shot of the main 210 display tank. "ALL" the SPS corals in this tank will be sold.

The Big Kahuna in this tank is the centerpiece show Valida Table Acro in the middle sitting above the Giant Squamosa Clam. This tabling acro measures 18" across and is HUGE . First $200 takes it. Other corals in this tank to go will be the Multi-Branched Pistrada Coral (bottom right) $30 and some other common acros (top left) $25 per Large Head.

And from the back 80 G...

Two medium sized Setosa Colonies $30 ea.

A stunning Bleeding Apple Scoly $125 and I have about four very large colonies of Blue Oregon Torts (5" ++) at $30 ea.

And here is one the original Tyree LE Blue Chalices... a foot across... $30 Come and get it.
    Matt Kantz
    ORCA President 2007 & 2008
    ORCA Public Relations Officer 2010
    MACNA2010 Raffle Director

OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member
    You can submit them in the frag event if they don't sell.
    Pam McDougall
    O-R-C-A Treasurer 2014

Hey Pam!

I may do that if anything is left... however I think I'll be tapped out by mid week. Now I can come to the event and actually buy stuff
    Matt Kantz

Just a note letting everyone know that today was as expected a crazy busy day and many of the corals I list above have sold.

Here is what I have left:

A very large Tyree LE Blue Chalice on rock 10" by 10" $30 (really..?)

A Acro SP which I'm told will color up to a very pretty dark green... This piece is huge 8" by 8" $50

I have four Oregon Blue Torts Left at $30 each
    Matt Kantz

I got a chalice and the blue tort and are amazing!
    Thanks

ORCA Forum Member
    Anything left?

ORCA Forum Member
    Hey guys - sorry to hear you're getting out of SPS. We're still at it though, just slowed down as we are working on the move to our really, really big tank.

Rick & Terry
    Tropical Reef Corals
    Aquaculture License #AQ0658028
    Email: trc@TropicalReefCorals.com

Wow awesome price for a tabling acro that size!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by TropicalReefCorals View Post
    Hey guys - sorry to hear you're getting out of SPS. We're still at it though, just slowed down as we are working on the move to our really, really big tank.

Rick & Terry
    Hi R & T

As you know, sometimes it takes a pretty big change to elevate motivation... especially when a motivational crisis is looming... not to say I've ever had the kind of crazy success you've two had with such amazing colors. I've always had amazing growth, out the roof in most cases. Color has always been the struggle and it's prolly out of pure laziness of lack of water changes that has contributed to the latter.

The next generation of tank will be mostly softies and easy to care for lps with a much stronger focus on fish... this change is the alternative to going full on FOWR... looking fwd to enjoying larger angels etc. I will keep a pair of John W.'s original Oregon torts and one tiny piece of the Tyree Chalice for posterity...

Two decades later I'm still at it... simply impossible to completely throw in the towel...
    Matt Kantz