Thread: SEAWORLD Tickets

OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member

SEAWORLD Tickets

We still have room for you if you haven't signed up for our fun day at SeaWorld on Saturday, May 19th. If you are an ORCA member, the club is paying for half of your entrance to the park, parking. buffet lunch and a behind the scenes tour. If you are a member and have an annual pass your lunch and tour are on us, but you still need to sign up. Go to the left side of the home page and click on seaworld 2012, Members click a link just above the registration for non-members. If you want to become a member to get the cheaper price click on the membership link first.
    Pam McDougall
    O-R-C-A Treasurer 2014

Judy & I won't be able to attend.
    I brain fadded on the fact that the Space Coast Reef Club meeting is that day.

I know that we had a GREAT time last year and what you get to see is amazing.
    Don't miss out on this.

Steve
    TANKSALOT
    aka - Steve
    Palm Bay, Florida

Member of:
    Space Coast Reef Club
    Reef2Reef

ORCA Forum Member
    You still have a couple of days to sign up for this (BUT, just a couple). I'll pick up tickets for everyone this Friday afternoon and mail them out. Lunch will start at 11:30. So, make plans on being there before that. Behind the scenes tours begin right after lunch...

ORCA Forum Member
    how do we get into seaworld on saturday? i havent received any info

ORCA Forum Member
    kenyakd - The club will be meeting on Saturday, May 19th at SeaWorld. The backstage tours have been fully booked but you're welcome to come and enjoy the park with us. We'll be meeting at the park around 11:30 in the food court area. Hope to see you there.

ORCA Forum Member
    Food court area is an error. Folks who bought tickets will receive a packet in the mail. They went out today. Parking pass, tickets, and lunch admission are in the packet. Arrive whenever, meet over at SeaHarbor Pavilion 1 about 11:15 with your ticket. Lunch starts promptly at 11:30. Tours are right after lunch.

The tour is sold out. Call me for questions 407 421 9777

I did not got tickets, I have annual pass, how that works, we still get lunch?
    55 Gl. non drilled, Mix reef, HOB protein skimmer, BRS bio Pellets reactor, 180W led.
    29 Gl. Biocube stock Mix reef
    75 Gl. Rimless drilled, Vertex IN250 protein skimmer, BRS Biopellet reactor in serie with carbon reactor, return Eheim 1262, 180 watts LED, 3 pump doser for A-B, strontium and magnesium
    Reef keeper eliteV2 Controler
    and feeding like crazy, no more low nutrients, yes to a high nutrients and explosive growth

Quote Originally Posted by techbiker View Post
    I did not got tickets, I have annual pass, how that works, we still get lunch?
    i all ready have and answer, everything is on the mail, Can not wait till saturday gets here

Thanks
    ORCA
    55 Gl. non drilled, Mix reef, HOB protein skimmer, BRS bio Pellets reactor, 180W led.
    75 Gl. Rimless drilled, Vertex IN250 protein skimmer, BRS Biopellet reactor in serie with carbon reactor, return Eheim 1262, 180 watts LED, 3 pump doser for A-B, strontium and magnesium
    and feeding like crazy, no more low nutrients, yes to a high nutrients and explosive growth

ORCA Forum Member
    Perhaps instead of "folks who bought tickets" I should have written "Those of you who registered..." Oh well... All tickets (admission, parking, and lunch) went into the mail today. Everyone should have them by Wednesday or Thursday. SEE YOU AT SEAWORLD!!!

OREO Club Member
    OREO Vice-President
    ORCA Forum Member

I received my parking pass and lunch tickets yesterday! So the mail is working just fine. Thanks, Ray.

I received mine. I also received parking tickets even given the fact im a seasons pass holder :p
    014-16 Web Admin/Secretary, 2013 Merchandise Coordinator/Web Admin, 2012 Public Relations/Merchandise Coordinator

Name: Phil
    Years Exp: 13 years
    My In-Wall 125

ORCA/OREO Club Sponsor
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member

I got mine too. I can't wait.

i sure did got mine , awsome

ORCA Forum Member
    If anyone else is looking (and waited till the last minute like me ), here's a direct link to the Preschool Pass for children under 5.

Want to thanks Nay and ORCA, for the trip today Sea World
    i dont know about other people, but me and my son, had alot of fun
    never seen something like that, and I feel privilege to be part of souch a club, does take so much pride on the preservation of different marine species
    That at the end of the day is our duty as a humanity

OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member
    Ray did a great job! Lots of fun and the food was great!

Now for the next project. The oyster mats on June 9th!
    Pam McDougall
    O-R-C-A Treasurer 2014