Hi, I was directed to this forum by a LFS (coral reef aquariums) because they said there are some people who have breed clown fish on here in the past.

My 2 yellow striped Maroons spawned about a month ago, so I immediately started looking into how to make it work. I bought a separate smaller tank(5gal) and put some air stones and a heater in it with the rock with the eggs on it. After they hatched I started feeding them rotifers as described by almost every website out there on clown fish breeding. Most of the fry died off over a couple of days and I was left with about 5 ry. Then as they started going through metamorphosis I lost another 3 Now I have 2 baby clowns with stripes and I'm still feeding them rotifers and baby brine shrimp.

I was hoping someone might know if there is another food that I might feed them or a technique to get them to switch to ground flake? I don't know If I should move them to the main tank(120g) in a breeder box, or should leave them in the half full 5g tank? When presented with flake they don't seem interested. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!