I'm On Call, I haven't spent much time with my tank this week. The front glass has a nice film across it, and I missed doing a water change. I'm also exhausted, and God only knows what chemicals are embedded in my skin right now... So seeing my Acan RTNing is really freaking me out. Every other coral in my tank looks awesome. I just got home from work, and I was looking at the corals. Everything looks great, except the Pink Panties Acan, There are polyps with sweeper tentacles out, but the polyps around the bottom, near to the frag disk are sloughing off their flesh, which has turned into a light, see through jelly in the spots where it is attached to the skeleton. I've never fragged a coral, and I don't even know if this one is big enough to attempt it. I can use coral Rx tonight, but after dipping that torch and it dieing anyway, I'm nervous about dipping it ...even though the crazy blue sponge around it's base and up it's trunk eventually grew over the rest of the skeleton. My params are fine, I used my refrac, checker and my API test kits, and nothing is really out of normal for my tank. Very Frustrating. I have a RBTA and Acros doing phenomenally, and my Acan is melting.