Thread: Ice cap 660

ORCA Forum Member

Ice cap 660

I have 2 almost new Perfect condition icecap 660 with heat sink and wiring harness..... Purchased last year and ran for only 5months asking $90 will get pics up later....

ORCA Forum Member
    ooo and Yes it is still under warranty until the end of next year..

OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member

Hi, I am interrested in the ice-caps. Right now I have two 430 hooked up with my lights (4 x 72' VHO's). I am not so technical savvy. Do you know, if I could hook up your 660 with my original cables, that came with the 430? Don't know if the 430 and the 660 have the same plug.

ORCA Forum Member
    Not to sure... I tried to find it out online and did not find anything. You could call icecap tomorrow. Let me know

OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member

Hi, I e-mail ice-cap. Hope to get a response soon, if not I will call them later. I'll keep you in the loop.

OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member

Sorry, I can't hook up the 660 to my existing 430. I would have to rewire the entire set up. If it would have worked, that would have been a nice easy fix. Good luck and I hope you sell them fast, because that's a good deal. Thanks, Andrea

ORCA Forum Member
    Sorry for the confusion but this is $90 each...

ORCA Forum Member
    this should help

http://www.icecapinc.com/downloads/660wiringdiagram.pdf

also good basic info on the ballast and lamps

http://icecapinc.com/informationcenter/guides

always been a fan of icecap. just make sure you wire them correctly if not there are very good about going into fail safe, also it's a breeze to deal with them for warranty concern and non warranty concerns, i had a 660 go put after 5 years of use and they only charged me 30 bucks and pretty much sent back a complete new ballast and had it back to me with 10 days on me sending it out.

good luck with the sell. if anybody interested i may know a person that has a solar 1000 dimmer made by blueline that i sold a while back and will dim your vho's from 10% to 100% and back from 100% to off for a true dawn to dusk effect, may make a good addition to who ever gets one of these from salty
    (Do what works best for you. And ask alot of questions)

ORCA Forum Member
    Thanks!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyjoe
    this should help

http://www.icecapinc.com/downloads/660wiringdiagram.pdf

also good basic info on the ballast and lamps

http://icecapinc.com/informationcenter/guides

always been a fan of icecap. just make sure you wire them correctly if not there are very good about going into fail safe, also it's a breeze to deal with them for warranty concern and non warranty concerns, i had a 660 go put after 5 years of use and they only charged me 30 bucks and pretty much sent back a complete new ballast and had it back to me with 10 days on me sending it out.

good luck with the sell. if anybody interested i may know a person that has a solar 1000 dimmer made by blueline that i sold a while back and will dim your vho's from 10% to 100% and back from 100% to off for a true dawn to dusk effect, may make a good addition to who ever gets one of these from salty

ORCA Forum Member
    SOLD .... thanks ORCA