Thread: Want to buy big lionfish or grouper for my 220 predator tank

ORCA Forum Member

Want to buy big lionfish or grouper for my 220 predator tank

Looking to buy a large Lionfish or grouper. Maybe something that has out grown your tank. Let me know what you have.

Andre 407-963-0743

OREO Club Member
    OREO Raffle Coordinator
    OREO Membership Director
    ORCA Forum Member

What about a great huge clown trigger? Its down at top shelf in winter park because i sold him to them a few weeks ago. I think he is still there. great fish .. healthy and reasonable temper. can easily handle any tank mates you have. He came with a set up i bought last year that I'm doing as areef tank with tiny fish he was just too much fish for my set up in the 300
    Four individual systems Right now.
    30gal red sea 130d lps/softies/anemone tank, kalk ato, reef bright led strip.
    40 softies set up.
    550 total gallon marineland 300 DD main system 18 months old now and stabilized. T5 VHO lights/ BLUE led strip, Fully custom built LIFE REEF sump and FUGE, AWESOME 60" tall skimmer, and 1000+ gallon rated custom Ca reactor, 3 50 gallon attached SPS frag systems lite with a combination of HM and LED and T5 fixtures.
    A 200 gallon MARS quarintine with UV system/ medication for new arrivals.

Still lots to learn about the hobby but I have amassed a great collection of real beauties. I have broken past the stage of keeping things alive and now there actually growing out. Which is a big hurdle for many beginners I must admit. Good information and advise is hard to get sometimes and the club has done wonders with respect to quality advise and help in the hobby.

THANKS Orlando Reef Educators Organization!!!!

ORCA Forum Member
    Thanks I'll give them a call. Do you know how much they are asking for ?

Web Admin
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member
    You can go diving and catch a Lionfish, you'll see them almost everywhere and they look easy to catch, they're not afraid of you either.
    Good Luck,
    Cesar Campo
    ORCA Web Admin 2009-2017

My 210g Journal

OREO Club Member
    OREO Raffle Coordinator
    OREO Membership Director
    ORCA Forum Member

Was at top shelf last night and they sold the trigger. He was about 150$ i think for the big trigger. But stop by top shelf or any of our sponsors and they can hook you up for sure.
    Four individual systems Right now.
    30gal red sea 130d lps/softies/anemone tank, kalk ato, reef bright led strip.
    40 softies set up.
    550 total gallon marineland 300 DD main system 18 months old now and stabilized. T5 VHO lights/ BLUE led strip, Fully custom built LIFE REEF sump and FUGE, AWESOME 60" tall skimmer, and 1000+ gallon rated custom Ca reactor, 3 50 gallon attached SPS frag systems lite with a combination of HM and LED and T5 fixtures.
    A 200 gallon MARS quarintine with UV system/ medication for new arrivals.

Still lots to learn about the hobby but I have amassed a great collection of real beauties. I have broken past the stage of keeping things alive and now there actually growing out. Which is a big hurdle for many beginners I must admit. Good information and advise is hard to get sometimes and the club has done wonders with respect to quality advise and help in the hobby.

THANKS Orlando Reef Educators Organization!!!!

ORCA Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim28fl View Post
    Was at top shelf last night and they sold the trigger. He was about 150$ i think for the big trigger. But stop by top shelf or any of our sponsors and they can hook you up for sure.
    I went by there and they said it sold the next day. I got a lion fish though, Thanks. Great store.

ORCA Forum Member
    Hi Andre-
    We are breaking down our predator tank and we have a spotted grouper who could use a new home. He is approximately 6 inches long and has lived with a large lionfish before. Let me know if you're interested...
    Text or email is best
    813-546-2348
    abking88@gmail.com