Thread: Offical Reef-A-Palooza New York Get Ready Thread-June 25 & 26 2016

ORCA/OREO Club Sponsor
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member

Offical Reef-A-Palooza New York Get Ready Thread-June 25 & 26 2016

Get ready New York and surrounding areas, because in less than 60 days we will be back at The Meadowlands Exposition Center for year number 2 of Reef-A-Palooza this June 25 & 26 2016. The show room will be jammed pack with over 150 booths from the industry top exhibitors and manufactures.

Meadowland Exposition Center 355 Plaza Dr, Secaucus, NJ 07094

Preferred Location

• Five miles from Manhattan
    • Accessible to all major interstate arteries including: New Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway
    • Minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport and Teterboro Jetport
    • New York/New Jersey Transit bus stops located at the front entrance of the facility
    • Complimentary Parking

Show Hours:

• Saturday June 25, 2016 11am to 6pm
    • Sunday June 26, 2016 11am to 5pm

Cost:

• $20.00 per person per day
    • Children 10 and under free

Too pre purchase tickets in advance/credit card click the following link.
    http://reefapaloozashow.net/newyork
    Please note tickets that will be on sale at the show site on day of the show will be cash only.

Looking for a hotel?

We have worked out a sweet deal with the Embassy Suites right next door. We have a special room block set aside for Reef-A-Palooza Attendees. Click the following link for more info
    http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/e...l?WT.mc_id=POG

ORCA/OREO Club Sponsor
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member

Hobe Sound Frags will be returning to NY with lots of amazing stuff(booth [HASHTAG]#410[/HASHTAG]) HSF specializes in coral propagation. They are enthusiastic exhibitors at many frag swaps, reef keeping events, shows and conferences in their home state of Florida and elsewhere. They have also been involved as a speaker/presenters for conservation, education, and other community events. Be sure to stop by to check them out!

ORCA/OREO Club Sponsor
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member
    white rabbit corals(booth [HASHTAG]#510[/HASHTAG]) will be representing their amazing coral collection at Reefapalooza New York for 2016. With amazing livestock and prices be sure to stop by and check them out. ‪#‎whiterabbitcorals‬‪#‎whiterabbit‬‪#‎reeftank‬‪#‎reefapaloozany‬‪#‎reefapalooza‬

OREO Club Member
    OREO Raffle Coordinator
    OREO Membership Director
    ORCA Forum Member

awesome stuff i wish i could go to this one.. i need to mark this for next year.. these guys do such great shows.. i loved the one in orlando this year.. top top top notch..
    Four individual systems Right now.
    30gal red sea 130d lps/softies/anemone tank, kalk ato, reef bright led strip.
    40 softies set up.
    550 total gallon marineland 300 DD main system 18 months old now and stabilized. T5 VHO lights/ BLUE led strip, Fully custom built LIFE REEF sump and FUGE, AWESOME 60" tall skimmer, and 1000+ gallon rated custom Ca reactor, 3 50 gallon attached SPS frag systems lite with a combination of HM and LED and T5 fixtures.
    A 200 gallon MARS quarintine with UV system/ medication for new arrivals.

Still lots to learn about the hobby but I have amassed a great collection of real beauties. I have broken past the stage of keeping things alive and now there actually growing out. Which is a big hurdle for many beginners I must admit. Good information and advise is hard to get sometimes and the club has done wonders with respect to quality advise and help in the hobby.

THANKS Orlando Reef Educators Organization!!!!

ORCA/OREO Club Sponsor
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim28fl View Post
    awesome stuff i wish i could go to this one.. i need to mark this for next year.. these guys do such great shows.. i loved the one in orlando this year.. top top top notch..
    Thanks Jim and the dates for Orlando will be May 6 & 7 2017