Thread: Boynton Beach boat dives Saturday, May 23rd - Sunday, May 25th

Boynton Beach boat dives Saturday, May 23rd - Sunday, May 25th

I'm setting up some boat dives in Boynton Beach over Memorial Day weekend Saturday, May 23rd - Sunday, May 25th. Please let me know if you want to go?

I made reservations for 6 ORCA divers on Saturday and 4 ORCA divers on Monday. The boat was already booked on Sunday when I tried to make reservations last Saturday morning. Were trying to get on another boat on Sunday.

The offshore forecast looks good for this weekend:

http://forecast.weather.gov/shmrn.php?mz=amz651

I heard a rumor that we may soon see a video of the wreck of the Capt. Tony. We dove the wreck on Memorial day. The seas were 4' - 5' with an occasional 6'. This didn't go over very well with my freshly torn calf muscle.

No, of course not. Jim doesn't publish any of the videos he takes. It's someone else who has something to share with you. We had an excellent dive. We saw a massive school of tarpon. It had well over 100 fish, which were around 6' - 8'. They were circling around counter clockwise in a school approximately 30' wide. The school went from high up in the water column to the deck of the wreck. I have never seen this before with tarpon.

The same person saw a spotted eagle ray on the second dive. I'm not sure if it was captured on video. We see amazing things on every dive!