Thread: live rock with various zoos, palys, and mushrooms

ORCA Forum Member

live rock with various zoos, palys, and mushrooms

I'm breaking down my aquarium and trying to get rid of everything in best manner I can, starting with the remainder of my live rock before I shut the system off altogether for cleaning and sale. After years of having an established 75g aquarium, I need to break down everything and move on. Mostly various mushrooms, zoos, and palys thriving on remaining rocks. Rough description follows, weights are just eye-ball estimates:

- 2pound rock with dense colony of ~300 red/green zoos with a few green hued translucent palys
    - 2pound rock with ~35 red/green zoos, 25 solid red zoos, and 8 translucent palys
    - 5pound flat rock with ~34 green streaked mushroom corals and dense 3 square-inch section of blue cloves
    - 2.5pound horseshoe shaped rock with 2 square-inch of red/green favia, and some black sponge
    - 2.5pound rock with ~75 palys, mixed between brown, yellow hued, and translucent green with dark green/yellow eyes in center
    - 5pound horseshoe shaped rock with with ~100 green/red zoos and 2 types of yellowish palys (~5 square_inch)
    - 7pound flat rock with ~35 orange zoos, 15 pink zoos, and 3 mushrooms on front face
    - 7pound rock with 3 mushrooms, ~25 pink zoos with integrated translucent palys
    - 7pound rock with some scattered xenia colonies on just a small section
    - 5pound flat rock with GSP on front face and beaded rock anenome (not host-able) on center

If interested let me know. Pricing around $50 per, based on size and colony density. More interested in finding a responsible way of parting with rocks than making a huge profit on anything.

ORCA Forum Member
    Hi,where are you located and do you happen to have any pictures,thanks

ORCA Forum Member
    Can you pm me your location Iam interested in the Zoe colony's.

Thanks Chett

ORCA Forum Member
    Thanks for the Zoes all opened and looking great . If anyone needs some live rock and he has some Zoes left its worth the Trip.

ORCA Forum Member
    Hi,
    for anybody interested, I'm located near the Orlando International Airport. If you're interested in anything specific, feel free to drop me a message and we can exchange numbers or figure out if I have anything that may strike your fancy. I still have plenty of various sized rocks with the various colonies described above, and am happy to work a deal on items if you're interested. What I have left is starting to deplete, so just let me know.

Chett, I'm glad you like the zoos and rock. Hopefully those pink ones are setting in nice too, they're some of my favorite variety!

ORCA Forum Member
    Hey do you still have the rock with the pink ZOES on it

ORCA Forum Member
    yes I do

ORCA Forum Member
    Any remaining rock only $25 and still some various coral and inverts that I'm trying to get rid of so I can shut down system. Willing to make deals.

ORCA Forum Member
    All gone. I will be posting my used equipment for sale on dry stock threads if anyone's interested (sump, 75g tank/stand, power heads, wave makers).