Thread: WTB 120 GALLON OR LARGER

ORCA Forum Member

WTB 120 GALLON OR LARGER

HEY GUYS AND GIRLS LOOKING TO BUY A LARGE TANK FOR THE HOUSE. THE MOVE FROM MY OLD HOUSE TO NEW HAS BROUGHT ME NOTHING BUT A 120 GALLON TOTALLY CRACKED. THIS WAS A SET UP I HAD FOR FRONTOSA BUT NOW I LIVE 10 MIN. FROM WORLD WIDE CORALS AND I HAVE BEEN HOOKED INTO GETTING A SALTWATER REEF READY TANK. THE HOUSE MOVE HAS ME PRETTY TIGHT ON CASH BUT SEND ME WHAT YOU GOT; REALLY NEED TO FILL THE NEW HOUSE OUT. LOOKING FOR 120 OR LARGER.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

ORCA Forum Member
    NOBODY HAS ANY TANKS TO SELL THAT ARE BIGGER THAN A 120

ORCA Forum Member
    I has a 125g
    Sold.

OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member

120 or larger

I have a 150 gallon glass Bowfront for sale. It's ten years old, has a couple of very small scratches in the glass and a couple of pieces by the overflow have been broken off. It's in good condition and has NO leaks. Tank: 72" long, 25" high and 17" smallest part of the bow, 24" deepest part of the bow. Comes on a wood stand, that's 28" high. I am keeping everything else (lights, pump, etc.) It's still up and running as a reef tank, but I am getting ready to move everything to a larger tank in a few days. I am new to this forum, and don't know how to download pictures yet, but send me a PM with your e-mail if you are interested and I can mail you some pic's that way.

ORCA Forum Member

tank

Have u found a tank yet?

ORCA Forum Member
    I have a custom 135 I was going to post this weekend, for a quick sale Ill give it to you for $500.00. Let me know if you have any questions.

ORCA Forum Member
    Papo that was a good deal but I was out of town on business and missed the sale. Thanks that would have been perfect for me.

salty92 no I still am on the hunt!!!!!!!

J7R7C sent you a PM. Thanks

ORCA Forum Member
    I'm in Deltona. I have a 125 gallon for sale. Tank (undrilled), canopy, tall stand, sump, return pump, sand, rock, overflow boxes, and new 72" Sun Pod (3-250W MH and moon lights still in its box). It's pretty much reef ready, except that it's not drilled. I had it set up as a reef tank. $800 takes it.

-Sara

ORCA Forum Member
    Sell Pending