Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

ORCA Forum Member

Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

Folks,
    I am in need of some supplies. Anyone interested in participating in a group buy from Bulk Reek Supply? They carry most of stuff we use on a regular basis. CA, ALK, Test Kits, Ferric (phosphate remover), carbon, pumps, reactors, fragging supplies, etc.. etc...

I need 9 others to signup as listed below. Everyone will get their discounted rates for this order and all future orders.

To set up a Group Buy with BulkReefSupply.com simply:

•Gather a minimum of 10 participants

•Instruct everyone to create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already *critical*

•Pick a Tuesday the group buy will start. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday.
    •On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
    •Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
    •During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
    •At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

So to recap
    You MUST have an account with BulkReefSupply! If you don't have one, just make it, its free and it takes a second.

SHIPPING:
    Bulk Reef Supply offers free shipping only if your order is more then $175, NOT THE TOTAL OF THE ENTIRE GROUP. If YOUR order is less then $175 you WILL pay shipping for whatever you bought.

PAYMENT:
    I DO NOT COLLECT ANY MONEY. YOU WILL PAY BULK REEF SUPPLY AND THEY WILL SHIP YOUR ORDER. There is no big shipment and then sorting out the items to everyone. Each person will receive their order to their house from Bulk reef supply.

IMPORTANT:

YOU CAN START BUYING ONCE YOU GET AN EMAIL FROM BULK REEF SUPPLY SAYING THAT THE GROUP BUY HAS STARTED! I WOULD LIKE TO START ON October 11th BUT DEPENDS UPON THE RESPONSES FROM YOU (hopefully we can get this together quick enough). DO NOT START BUYING UNTIL YOU RECEIVE THE EMAIL FROM Bulk Reef Supply confirming the group buy.

If you would like to join the group buy, please PM me your last name and BRS login email address.
    Thanks!
    Bernie

ORCA Forum Member
    Update .... we have 2 but still need 8 more to submit.

ORCA Forum Member
    So far we have: Jake007, Sunshinereefer, CCampo, Iggy. Let me know if I missed anyone.
    Still need 6 more.

ORCA Forum Member
    So far we have: Jake007, Sunshinereefer, CCampo, Iggy, JY545. Let me know if I missed anyone.
    Still need 5 more.

I thought we would fill up the 10 slots quickly.... take a look at some other reefer comments (Manhattan Reefs, Reef Central). Most boast about the great savings through the group buy.
    The date of the buy in the top email is not correct (can't edit?). I am shooting for the buy to start next Tuesday 11/15 but the cutoff will need to be no later than midday Monday 11/14.

Hey count on me my email is rlaso@cfl.rr.com
    Thanks

ORCA Forum Member
    count me in. watersux@hotmail.com

ORCA Forum Member

Bulk Reef Group buy

I need a few things. My e-mail is jwgoodyear@aol.com

ORCA Forum Member
    Here is the current list: Jake007, Sunshinereefer, CCampo, Iggy, JY545, techbiker, mostly rock, James

Great, we are now at 8 and only need 2 more to get this order going.

ORCA Forum Member
    Count me in claytonmarr@yahoo.com

Add me to the list:

Rpazdur68@gmail.com

ORCA Forum Member
    YAY! This is almost as much fun as drinking a beer! ...well, not that fun I guess, but I want to encourage participation.

ORCA Forum Member
    Well it looks like we have enough members. I will wait until Saturday night to see if anyone else wants to add on to the list.

I still need everyone to be sure to PM me with their last name and bulk reef supply login email address.

That is the email address they will use to send you the email letting you know that the group buy has started. Our group buy should start next Tuesday but do not order anything until you get the email from them indicating the group buy has started.
    Woo hoo.....

ORCA Forum Member
    Thanks for putting this together Jake007.

OREO Club Member
    OREO President
    ORCA Forum Member
    Need more Salt so add me in
    lloyd@huebler.us
    Mixed reef 180 gallon DT,Euroreef rs 250 skimmer, AI LED lights, 2 Sicce HP Voyager 8 power heads, 40 sump, 40g frag tank, 75g Display Tank

ORCA Forum Member
    OK.. here is the updated list (I have all the infor for everyone on this list).
    Jake007, Sunshinereefer, CCampo, Iggy, JY545, techbiker, mostly rock, James,FLCorals, Midnight, Daimy068

I will keep this going through Sunday midday and then I will submit for a Tuesday kickoff of the group buy.

ORCA Forum Member
    Another thing to consider, if you have someone on the list that lives near you, you may want to combine your orders together if it helps to save on shipping. I think shipping is free over $175 (check their website).

ORCA Forum Member
    Our group buy paperwork has been submitted. Wait until you receive an email from Bulk Reef Supply before ordering. If you do not receive an email from them, suggest calling them to make sure they have your email address correct. When you login on Tuesday, it should say "group buy" next to your name and the prices should be discounted.

Thanks everyone for participating, everyone saves money.

ORCA Forum Member
    Anyone recieved the e-mail yet?

ORCA Forum Member
    I havent yet.

Web Admin
    OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member
    I've just received one today at 3:21pm
    Good Luck,
    Cesar Campo
    ORCA Web Admin 2009-2017

My 210g Journal