Thread: hello fellow reefers

ORCA Forum Member

hello fellow reefers

Hello to all, my name is Jesse. I have a 29 gallon bow front that is comming together very nicely. i have a few nice colonies of zoas, a nice candy cane, some cool green polys and a couple of green and red acans. i also have a sweet piece of cabbage leather and a nice sized hammer coral that has a bunch of heads. my fishes are a lubbocks wrasse and and a black ocellaris clown. i have a nice cleaner crew that i purchased from reefscavenger.com, and i have added a scarlet skunk shrimp. the tank is comming together nicely. i also just purchased an aquaticlife t5 4bulb fixture. the fixture just came in and it is kickA$$. i am not currently running a sump but i am running a reef octupus bh-1000 and it is a beast. ohh yeah and today i picked up a small frag of green favia. wow i am rambling. anyway i am living in brevard county right now but i am moving to the ucf area next month. are there any nice lfs in that area, i will be in the waterford area. looking forward to being active in this group.

ORCA Forum Member
    ohh can someone clue me in on changing my password

ORCA Forum Member
    Hey beachsider, welcome to the site, sounds like you have a cool setup, my first was a 29 gallon bio cube. There is a lfs in the waterford area called aquaria studios. Kinda ovderpriced, but good for picking up essentials when you need em. Down the highway a bit is sea in the city, they are a sponsor on heree and I have gone to them for stuff before.

ORCA Forum Member
    thanks akabryanhall1 i apprciate the insight. How far away is world wide coral.

Welcome to ORCA!

There are a lot of great people here. Glad to see you become one of them.

Hope to see you at the meeting on the 27th.

TANKSALOT
    aka - Steve
    TANKSALOT
    aka - Steve
    Palm Bay, Florida

Member of:
    Space Coast Reef Club
    Reef2Reef

WWC is about like 25 minutes to half hour from UCF area.

Hope to see you at a meeting soon.
    Mitch
    2009, 2010*and 2011 ORCA Mentoring Director. Proud to serve on the Board of Directors.
    (and I have no idea where the asterisk is coming from....)