Conversation Between smpolyp and ReefMedic

3 Visitor Messages

1. Sorry for the delayed response, the site wouldn't let me log in for some reason. I'm just now getting my tank set-up so it'll be a couple more months till I'm ready for it, if you can find out if they're interested I'm only looking for a piece an inch or two long.

I've been trying to get to the meetings but, I'm living in Tavares/Mt. Dora now so getting over to Orlando is getting a little tough, as well as, Tara and I just had another baby in Jan. I've seen the pictures of Bristol on Rebecca's Facebook page, I'm amazed at how big he's gotten.

Do you have any stores over here that sell Oceans Blend?
  2. Hey Jason how are things going? Glad to see you are getting back into it. I know of a Sushi restaurant called Gizmo's that has it. I could ask them if they would sell a frag. Hope to see you at the next meeting.
  3. Hey Russel this is Jason Le, how have things been? I was wondering if you know of anybody or have seen "The Weed" around. I'm in the process of getting back into the swing of things and I'm setting up a 40G and thought it would be cool if I could find it again?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3

Coral Restoration Foundation MASNA